Your children may qualify for free or reduced price meals if your household income is within limits set by the Federal Income Guidelines, if your family receives benefits (such as SNAP or TANF), or if your family is homeless or your student is a foster child.
Reduced price is $.30 for breakfast and $.40 for lunch.
- Download the 2018-2019 Free and Reduced Application
- Submit Application before October 1st of each School Year.
- To avoid a gap in status from the last school year, submit annualy.
- One application per household is sufficient.
- Students will be charged full price for meals until they receive a letter stating their application was approved.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the balance before approval.
- Parents should notify the Food Service Department if they do not want their student to purchase lunch or breakfast.
You may return the form to:
Brookline School Food Service Office
If you need any help filling out the application: Instructions