TUITION PAYMENT AND WITHDRAWAL POLICIES
1. When families are accepted to BEEP they are asked to put down a deposit to secure the space. This deposit is applied to tuition for the school year. The deposit is non-refundable if a family withdraws from the program at any time.
2. Each family receives a tuition contract specifying the total cost and the payments due for the particular program. (For those families receiving scholarship assistance the amount is deducted from the tuition total.) Tuition contracts offer three options for payment. Schedules for the school year will be:
- Option 1: One payment due September 1.
- Option 2: Two payments due September 1 and February 1.
- Option 3: Ten payments due the first of each month from September to June.
3. Tuition Payments
Make checks out to the Town of Brookline and mail them to:
Brookline Early Education Program
24 Webster Place
Brookline, MA 02445
The Tax ID number for BEEP is 046 00 1102.
4. If a family falls behind with payments (without prior approval from the Principal or Program Coordinators) you will be asked to pay the remainder of the balance in full in order for your child to continue to attend the program.
IF AT ANY TIME DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR YOU ANTICIPATE MOVING OR WITHDRAWING YOUR CHILD FROM THE PROGRAM, PLEASE NOTIFY THE PROGRAM SUPERVISOR IMMEDIATELY. It is necessary to give a minimum of one month’s notice before withdrawing from a BEEP classroom. We need this information for classroom balance, financial planning and to plan an appropriate good-bye transition for your child. You are responsible for the full month’s tuition for the month during which your child is leaving.