School Site Council
The Runkle School Site Council was formed after the passage in 1993 of a law mandating that every public elementary, secondary and independent vocational school in the Commonwealth establish a School Council.
The Runkle School Site Council meets on the last Wednesday of every month from 4:15-5:30pm. Its duties include:
- assisting in the identification of the educational needs of the students
- making recommendations to the principal for the development, implementation and assessment of the curriculum accommodation plan required by state guidelines
- assisting in the formulation of a school improvement plan
- review the annual school budget
For more information, please refer to the School Council Handbook.
School Site Council Members 2021-2022
School Council members are represented by parents, teachers, school principal, and a community member. It is co-chaired by the school principal and a parent.
- Donna Finnegan, Principal
- Chloe Hansen
- Michiko Hattori
- Rebecca Sneider
- Marian Voros
- Kathleen Kane
- Jenny Murphy
- Dorothy Lloyd Charles
- Lisa Wisman Weil
- Todd MacFadden
- Devon Powell
- Elizabeth Solinga
- Lynne Chuang
- Petra Bignami