SY21-22 Entry Planning
The communication below provides important information from the Public Schools of Brookline. Translated versions are available at the following links:
- Arabic: الرجاء الضغط هنا للترجمة العربية.
- Chinese: 点击这里查看中文翻译.
- Haitian Creole: Klike la a pou tradiksyon kreyòl ayisyen an.
- Hebrew: אנא לחץ כאן לצפייה במסמך בעברית.
- Japanese: ここをクリックして日本語の翻訳にアクセスしてください.
- Korean: 한국어 번역을 보시려면 여기를 클릭하십시오.
- Portuguese: Clique aqui para a tradução em português.
- Russian: Нажмите здесь, чтобы получить доступ к русскому переводу.
- Spanish: Haga clic aquí para acceder a la traducción al español.
- Vietnamese: Nhấn vào đây để truy cập bản dịch tiếng Việt.
Following his appointment as the new superintendent of the Public Schools of Brookline, Dr. Linus Guillory wants to learn more about the expectations, hopes, dreams, and concerns of the community.
Dr. Guillory will continue spending time from now through December listening and learning about our district. The period from January through June will be focused on sharing his findings and securing a consensus among staff and the community for moving forward with a plan that will guide the district in succeeding years.
Your responses on this survey will be anonymous, confidential, and only reported in the aggregate. No one will be able to see individual responses that were submitted. Please note, however, that we cannot redact potentially identifying information that you provide in open text responses; please keep this in mind as you answer those questions.
Please complete this survey for each PSB student in your family by Friday, November 5. You can complete this form multiple times.
We invite you to share with me your thoughts, reflections and cares by responding to the survey questions. This survey is also available in several languages. A link to translations can be found here.