How to Join
The Human Resources office directs the recruitment, hiring, evaluation of all staff, and the placement of substitute teachers. The Brookline Schools employ more than 1000 full and part-time teachers, counselors, and administrators and approximately 250 support staff.
1. Candidates complete online application through SchoolSpring
2. Principals/ Coordinators review online applications
3. Candidates selected for an interview
4. Notified candidates interviewed by principal and or selection committee
5. Positions offered after reference checks, necessary license documentation, CORI check, and Ethics training documentation
An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer