2021-22 Contact Verification Process
The communication below provides important information from the Public Schools of Brookline. Translated versions are available at the following links:
- Arabic: الرجاء الضغط هنا للترجمة العربية.
- Chinese: 点击这里查看中文翻译.
- Haitian Creole: Klike la a pou tradiksyon kreyòl ayisyen an.
- Hebrew: אנא לחץ כאן לצפייה במסמך בעברית.
- Japanese: ここをクリックして日本語の翻訳にアクセスしてください.
- Korean: 한국어 번역을 보시려면 여기를 클릭하십시오.
- Portuguese: Clique aqui para a tradução em português.
- Russian: Нажмите здесь, чтобы получить доступ к русскому переводу.
- Spanish: Haga clic aquí para acceder a la traducción al español.
- Vietnamese: Nhấn vào đây để truy cập bản dịch tiếng Việt.
At the end of every summer, the Public Schools of Brookline (PSB) asks families to verify their contact and consent information for their enrolled PK-12 student(s). Accurate contact information helps us communicate with you about school information, progress reports, and when necessary, in emergency situations. We also want to ensure that we are taking good care of your child’s/rens personal information and only sharing it in ways that you approve.
Please log into the Aspen Parent Portal to review your child’s/rens information and complete the Contact and Consent Verification process. Click here for written directions on how to complete this process or click here to follow along via video.
We ask you to complete the process one time for each child you have enrolled by Friday, September 10th. If you do not make any updates before September 10th, your child’s contact and consent information from a prior school year (or from registration) will apply.
- Technical questions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address changes can be directed to: PSB change of address form
- Assistance with completing the form can be directed to your child’s school
**Please note that PSB shares student Directory Information (with consent) to organizations such as the Brookline Town Library, school Parent/Teacher Organizations, and the Brookline Education Foundation in October. If you make changes to your child’s/rens consent after this time, information would have already been shared. Questions about this can be directed to: email@example.com.
The Public Schools of Brookline's Parent Portal allows families to update student information, view and print Progress Reports and Report Cards and see student records.For quick guides on how to use the Parent Portal, please see the files listed to the right.To log into PSB's Parent Portal click the image below:
If you're having trouble logging in, please read this:
Your username will almost always be last name, first initial without hyphens or apostrophes. For example, John Smith will be smithj and Lisa McDonald will be mcdonaldl.If you have forgotten your password, use the "I Forgot my Password" link on the login page. Follow the directions to reset your password. Please note that your email and the security question are both case-sensitive.If you still can't access the site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as soon as possible. Due to the volume of inquiries, please allow up to two business days for a reply.