Presentations & Materials - Baldwin School
To view presentations and materials related to the Baldwin School Building Project, please click on the links below:
- Building Committee Meeting Presentation - November 8, 2018
- Neighborhood Community Forum Presentation - November 1, 2018
- Building Committee Meeting Presentation (Including Preliminary Traffic Report) - October 25, 2018
- Neighborhood Community Forum Presentation - October 17, 2018
- Draft Parking Plan for Baldwin Staff - October 15, 2018
- Co-Chairs Report on Using Baldwin Playground by School Children
- Building Committee Meeting Presentation - October 11, 2018
- Tentative Project Schedule - October 2, 2018
- Building Committee Meeting Presentation - September 27, 2018
The presentations and studies below pertain to the 9th School Alternative Site Study that resulted in the Select Board and School Committee deciding on a three-pronged approach to addressing Brookline's historic enrollment growth: expanding the Baldwin School, renovating and expanding the Driscoll School, and working with the MSBA to renovate and possibly expand the Pierce School.
For more information about the 9th School Alternative Site Study, please click here.
Materials, Presentations, and Studies Related to 9th School Alternative Site Study Final Report