• Change of Address 

    If you change addresses, please inform the Office of Student Affairs within five (5) days of your occupancy so that important information, such as your child's school assignment, or any new information, can reach you. 


    To update your address, complete the form below and submit required documents to the Office of Student Affairs.  You will be provided with a list of acceptable documents at the end of this form.  The address will not be changed until we receive the documentary evidence of your residency.  Thank you!