• Did you change your address in Brookline? If so, it will need to be updated with the Office of Student Affairs. If you did make a change in your Brookline address, please inform the Office of Student Affairs within five (5) days of occupancy in your new residence so that important information - such as your child's school assignment, progress report cards, or any new information - can reach you. Please review our Residency FAQs and Current Families FAQs for additional information about Residency requirements.

    To update your address, please complete the form below and submit the required documents to the Office of Student Affairs. You will be provided with a list of acceptable documents after you complete this form. The address will not be changed until the Office of Student Affairs receives documented evidence of your residency. Should you have questions about changing your address, or about completing the form below, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at: (617) 264-6492.

    If changes in residency are not reported within the five day period, the Office of Student Affairs may initiate a residency investigation in conjunction with the District Attendance Officer. Families found to be in violation of these requirements may face strict penalties, including, but not limited to: immediate unenrollment from their current school; per diem charges for the education and related services accessed as a non-resident which are based on the per pupil cost to the district; and possible legal action.

    Please note that families may only complete a change of address form if they are relocating within Brookline. Any changes regarding student addresses must be submitted and verified by the Office of Student Affairs in order to take effect.