Residency Certification Agreement

A Residency Certification Agreement may be required for established/new residents whose residency falls under the following categories:

- Tenant-At-Will
- Sublet Agreement
- Living with Family/Friends
- Live-in Employment (e.g. Nanny, caretaker, etc.)
- Rental of rooms in a Brookline residence
- Student over age 18 living with family/friends

Other situations may also require a Residency Certification Agreement upon request by the Office of Registration and Enrollment.

PSB Residency Certification and Appeal Form 2023-24_fillable.pdf, 301.05 KB; (Last Modified on December 20, 2022)