What do I need for the registration process?

  • Before you begin the registration process, it is recommended that you gather the following documents. To access a .pdf and printable version of the Required Document Checklist, please click here.

    • Parent/Guardian ID

      • Valid US driver’s license/ID card, Passport, Military ID, or Other Government Issued photo ID

    • One (1) Proof of Residency

      • Most recent mortgage payment
      • Most recent property tax bill
      • HUD-1 Settlement + Payment, OR
      • Copy of active lease AND notarized Landlord Living Agreement

    • Two (2) Proofs of Occupancy: Utility statements, bills, and or work orders dated within 45 days showing that service has been established at the residential address under the parent/guardian's name. Acceptable proofs include: 

      • Cable/Internet Bill, Statement of Service, or Work Order
      • Electric Bill, Statement of Service, or Work Order
      • Gas Bill, Statement of Service, or Work Order
      • Home or Renter's Insurance Policy
    • Other Important Documents Relevant to the Student's Well-Being, if applicable:

      • Active Custody Documents
      • Active Court Records
      • Other Academic Records or Supports, such as IEPs, 504s, and/or Early Intervention Services

    Please note that these documents will be necessary for when you complete the online registration. Original copies of these documents must also be presented during your in-person registration appointment with the Office of Registration and Enrollment.

    If your personal circumstances make it impossible for you to provide the required proofs of residency, consult the staff at the Office of Registration and Enrollment through email (enroll@psbma.org) or telephone (617-264-6492).


If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.

Translated Documents